Friday 29 July 2022

Buong Buhay Ko Translation In English

Binibining marikit na dalangin ko. You are the lady who I want.


Buraot In English Tagalog To English Translations

Googles free service instantly translates words phrases and web pages between English and over 100 other languages.

Buong buhay ko translation in english. My life all my life its my life i love my life my life my art. 1 buong buhay na nakalaan. Translation in English.

Ikaw ang binibini na ninanais ko. Youre the one who gave color to my world. Human translations with examples.

Human translations with examples. Contextual translation of buong buhay ko into English. The beautiful lady that I pray for.

Over our lifetime we will face many worldly challenges. Sa buong buhay natin mahaharap tayo sa maraming hamon sa mundo. Contextual translation of sa buong buhay ko into English.

Similar phrases in dictionary Tagalog English. All my life i love my life you are my dream and avoid disease. Ikaw ang nagbigay ng kulay sa king mundo.


Deals With A Mafia Lord Complete Prologue In 2021 Billionaire Romance Books Free Romance Books Reading Romance


One Hot Night P R O L O G U E One Night Stands Billionaire Romance Books First Night

0 comments: